Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And in marches spring.

Yesterday was probably the prettiest day we've had this year. I spent an hour walking, enjoying the sunshine, warm breeze and birds singing. This kind of weather makes me really want to start gardening! My potted garden is beginning to grow, but it's just not the same.

I've been sewing a lot the past couple weeks. I made a brown and white polka dot summer dress and had enough fabric left over to make a skirt as well. I also finally finished the Scottish blouse that I started months ago (I had everything done but the cuffs and hem), and made a white blouse out of eyelet fabric that my grandma gave me. Everything turned out very well, much to my delight. Perhaps my next post will contain pictures.

Andrew is working nearly full-time again. I'm both happy and sad about that. ;) It was wonderful to have more time with him during the slow months at work, but it's really nice to have a better income each month.

In other random news, I nearly have enough Swagbucks saved up for my free photography reflector! Yay! Can't wait.

Well, it's 9:00, which means the office is open, which means it's time to pay rent. :P Fun, fun.

2 comments:

Helen Ann said...

I got a 20 swagbuck yesterday. Did you?

Sarah Plett said...

Oh, wow! Yeah, I guess I got them too! No wonder my SB count jumped so suddenly! :D